The stainless steel filter tube/cylindrical filter tube mainly material is stainless steel sintered mesh, stainless steel woven mesh or stainless steel fiber sintered felt.
The filtration accuracy is 25-200μm.
It has many good characteristics, such as good permeability, high strength, strong corrosion resistance, easy cleaning and anti-cleaning, not easy to damage, no material separation, etc.
Stainless steel filter tube, stainless steel filter tube 304, stainless steel filter tube 316, stainless steel filter tube, stainless steel punched filter tube.
Materials: SUS302, 304, 304L, 316, 316L, etc., single layer, multiple layers.
Specification: 1x1-635x635 mesh
Size: can be customized
Weaving method: plain weave, twill weave, mat weave, mat twill weave
Style: welded by stainless steel mesh, stainless steel punching mesh, iron mesh, stainless steel plate and iron plate. It can be single-layer welding, multi-layer welding, and after single-layer welding, the metal filter mesh tube, mesh tube, mesh barrel, filter element and filter tube are overlapped and inserted together to form multi-layer filtration.
2. High temperature resistance
3. Strong acid resistance
4. Corrosion resistance
1) Catalyst filtration and separation;
2) Filtration of high temperature gas in petrochemical industry, filtration of tail gas in boiling bed of petrochemical plant, filtration of catalytic cracking slurry;
3) purification of high temperature flue gas in the metallurgical industry;
4) Filtration of other high temperature gases and liquids;
5) Filtration of various high temperature, corrosive liquid and catalyst in the petrochemical industry;
6) Filtration and purification of various polymer melts in the chemical fiber film industry;
7) Filtration and separation of various catalysts in the pharmaceutical industry;
8) for gas distribution, liquidized bed orifice material;
9) for high pressure backwash oil filters, etc.;
10) various slurries for filtering edible oils, beverages and food;
11) used to purify and filter production wastewater
Production process: through the cutting board - roll round - welding - rounding - surface treatment - forming